For many years the friendly staff at Rockdale Volkswagen have been selling and servicing new and used vehicles in Rockdale. We are proud to be the Volkswagen dealer for the Rockdale area. Our staff is dedicated in providing you with the best of care at all times, so whether you are buying, selling or leasing come and experience the difference at Rockdale Volkswagen.
HELLENIC PATISSERIE & GELATO BAR
Dimos Scoullis established Helllenic Bakery in 1977, in 2016 it evolved into Hellenic Patisserie and Gelato Bar offering customers a broader variety of sweets, pastries and cakes as well the addition of homemade gelato.
Our doors are open daily serving all your Hellenic favourites, we invite you to join us for a culinary journey that you will always remember.
An Australian owned and operated coach company providing exceptional coach travel with a fleet of modern and comfortable vehicles. Whether it is for business or leisure. Paramount Tours is an accredited coach operator, fully insured and only employs qualified and professional drivers.
We’re skip bin specialist and proud of it! Our business is large enough to offer the full range of waste management solutions and small enough to provide personalised, friendly and responsive service. We deliver to the whole of Sydney, servicing everything from households to large businesses.
THE YEEROS SHOP
Established in 1968, THE YEEROS RESTAURANT AUSTRALIA has been serving the best Greek dishes for 50 years and we are proud to remain a family owned business. Using only the freshest ingredients, all our delicious specialities are prepared in house, from our homemade salad dressing to marinating our own meats to our famous tzatziki.
ST GEORGE BASKETBALL SPONSORS
The St George Saints are an integral part of the local St George population, which covers two local Council areas: Georges River Council and Bayside Council. The Saints are run by an entirely volunteer staff, a passionate and dedicated board, and even though we don’t have our own facility (something we’ve been chasing for over 20 years), we work hard to provide the best basketball experience for every player we encounter.
Our representative program compete strongly in the Basketball NSW Waratah League, travelling around Sydney and the wider state to represent their Association, their area and their sponsors.
Whilst we may be a small association, we have big hearts, big reach and big dreams – and we encourage our players to be the best they can be, both on the court and off – to chase their goals, but remain loyal, committed and passionate about basketball and the Saints. Big dreams often come with a cost, and whilst we strive to reduce the cost of basketball to our players and their families, we do need your help!
Your sponsorship dollars will go towards:
- Supporting our representative players to achieve their goals of
- Provision of coaching and refereeing courses to upskill junior officials, as without these important roles, the sport can’t continue;
- Programs including Walking Basketball, Learn to Play, representative development and programs for those with special needs;
- Increasing female participation in sport by reducing the cost barrier to entry for our female participants;
- Helping disadvantaged local children be included in sport at all levels, providing them with a sense of community and belonging;
- Events such as Harmony Day, 3×3 tournaments and representative competitions;
- Providing pathways for talented young athletes to participate at State and Regional level; and
- Securing a stadium for the Saints, a permanent home for basketball in the St George area!